Define for me "pony boy look"?

Someone today made a comment about my "pony boy look". I was sort of curious as to what he meant.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your pic reminds me more of Eddie Vedder, than C. Thomas Howell.

My interpretation of Ponyboy is he was a boy who lived a life that went against his nature. The constant violent reinforcements of dominance his peers displayed were an exercise in futility and he felt stifled, entangled, smothered by his obligation to his brothers.

I don't know if the person who commented meant your aura or your physical appearance - but Ponyboy was the rebel of the rebels. He was a gentle soul trapped in a world that had no room for gentleness.

What Girls Said 8

• You should probably read The Outsiders.

• I've heard that before ':1 but have mo idea what that means. You should have called him that and by how big or small his reaction is you'll at least know if it's a bid deal insult or not.

• it's a hair style like this

link

• Stay gold, Ponyboy... stay god. But in all seriousness, I don't know really know what that means because you don't really fit the description of the book's character. You don't really look lie a 60's greaser or anything. I'm guessing he they just don't know the meaning of it themselves, or there is some new phrase going around. Or maybe it has to too with your hair being in a pony tail? Either way I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• the outsiders

• Maybe they mean like a brony?

• There is a horse trainer called , "GaWaNi Pony Boy"...could be in reference to him. Google him.

• you look like jesus too me.

What Guys Said 4

• Watch the movie the outsiders (1980's) or just google an image of the Pony Boy character.

• I think it is a reference to the outsiders

• Um I'm guessing because he died his hair blond, while that stood out from the 'greaser' stereotype. You have blond hair but your attitude is brunet?

• PMSL ! Never heard of it My Friend...however, if it meant a mare was about to **** her tail and...eh...sounds good to me...(:(:(: