Girls what's your favorite hair style on a guy?

i want to know!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends.

I've liked guys with short hair. I've liked guys with long hair. I've liked guys with curly hair. Straight hair. Mid Length hair. Dyed hair. Styled hair. Natural hair. Shaved heads.

I think it's to do with the face shape mostly. Some guys can pull of long hair, others simply can't, the same with short.

A classic look which a lot of girls like is medium length hair for a guy - enough to run our fingers though, but not hanging down the neck. Slightly messy, but styled that way and natural looking.

More important I think than the style, is how it's kept. Nothing greasy, or with too many products in. Not straw like or knotted. Just nice, smooth and clean hair.

What Girls Said 8

• It honestly depends on the guy. I have fallen for guys with all different kinds of hair. As long as it suits the guy we don't have a favorite hair style or color.

• i like it when it's a bit longer at the top, not like mohawk or anything though. I also like the look where the front bits (like the bangs) are a little longer and he mousses them up, but too much hair product will look guido-ish.

• kinda like the last girl, usually anywhere between covering the forehead and above the shoulders. either straight or wavy; if it's naturally really curly then I'd rather have it either short or straightened.

• i love long straight hair with bangs, or between curly and straight long hair

when I say long, I mean not too long. just a good length.

• I like the kinda long/shaggy I don't know what you'd call it with the bangs to the side or in the eyes. The "scene" look I guess is what it's called. I'm not exactly sure. But yeah, medium to longer hair is always good.

• not to short not to long and well kept not greasy

sorry I don't talk to guys so this is what I perfer

• short back and sides :)

• It depends! But really...but not all guys can wear long hair..

What Guys Said 2

• Ingrown dreds would have to be my favorite.

• too long is to hard to manage, trust me, I tried the long look, my hair got really curly, and was hard to manage, best just to keep it relatively short, like a 1 1/2 or a 2... just make sure you keep it clean, girls really dc about style, they just want a clean head