Cinderella inspired glass slipper! Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin designed a Cinderella-inspired shoe, which was on display in Paris:

link

I love Cinderella, I love shoes, and if only I could afford Louboutin, I would wear these! Ladies, what is your opinion?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Awesome, would love to buy them

What Guys Said 5

• i know this ? was directed towards the ladies -- however, Id love to see a woman rockin these!

Very sexy!

• Maybe for a wedding. I personally wouldn't wear them. Lol

• I will lick the dirt off the bottom of these heels after you are done wearing them. I will stick my d.ick in between these heels and your bare sole and hump the space in between, then I will like my own c.um off these shoes and then I will give you a foot massage and a foot bath and then place these heels on your divine feet and allow you to trample me under them until I have heel bruises all over my b.alls and chest and temples. I love you.

• Lick not like* Oh and I forgot to add, I will drink water from the inside of these heels after you've worn them all day.

• Starving people all over the world and then this crap-that is what I think

• Uber consumerism mixed with fantasies of princesses. How wonderfull

What Girls Said 6

• every time I see a pair of loubis, it makes me wanna cryyy :p they are sooooooo perfect, classy, and yet so expensive. I saw this cinderella shoes, and I think I should start saving money for a pair :D

• if it didn't cost as much as it did possibly.. because it looks super girlie and I'm a tomboy but its a very pretty shoe so by all means...

• So, do you get a free Prince Charming with your purchase? ;)

But no, I honestly would not buy them and idk, I don't really see how they are Cinderella-inspired.

• same here.. I thought cinderalla shoes is made of glass.. :D

• I don't really see the connection either, but the article explains why they opted out of using glass.

• Those are so gorgeous. I would totally buy them if I had a ton of money and nothing to spend it on.

• I love love love Louboutins and heels in general, but I don't really like these :( A little too gaudy for me, with the butterflies and crystals being overkill. I like that he used his imagination though.

• They're cute shoes but I don't really get how they represent Cinderella's GLASS shoes. I would wear these though if I could afford them, lol.