Preferred hair color question

It's been debated for years on which one guys prefer and which one girls prefer to be. So lets see the census is. Do you prefer or prefer to be blond, brunette, redhead, or black hair.

I really don't have a preference. It depends on the girl I guess.

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Redhead
  • Black hair
Seems like brunettes and black hair are most popular so far. I wish this poll could get more attention so we could get a better reading.
It's interesting how the overall preference is either brunette or black. This definitely goes against the normal preference in society. Good poll everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Overall, it depends on what color works best for the guy. I've been interested in guys with all different hair colors. I do have a thing for black hair though... but if the black hair didn't look good on the guy, I wouldn't like it. Make sense?

As for me, my natural hair color is light brown, but I was a redhead all through high school. I'd like to go back to red someday soon. I think it actually looks better with my face and complexion and looks more "natural" than my real hair color.

• I have dirty blond hair and I think they look just fine.

But it depends on the person. I like all hair colors.

I also think it's best for people to leave their hair natural and healthy.

I don't like girls-boys that change their hair color every month.

• I personally love dirty/darker blond but that is could be because I am blond as well, but in the end I don't think it would ever be a deal breaker.

• I like brown or black hair on a guy.

• Well I've had all those colors and my favorites on me are black and blond. Currently I am a blond so that's what I'm gonna vote for :)

• eh..fake blonds.

• agreed frostie, 9/10 it looks like sh*t.

• @Frostie and kholland65- I'll agree that it does not look natural, but natural is not a look that I feel suits me. :)

• I prefer to be a blond. I've dyed my hair almost every natural shade a color you can think of as well as some unnatural colors and the color blond I have now is by far the best looking on me.

• I like brunette's, but I also like blond and red, and black...so even though I'm generally attrected to a brunette guy, it depends on the guy. lol

• I like my Dark hair, my hair is more like black but not that black I think , I don't know it is very confusing.

• I prefer darker hair but if I liked a guy with any other hair color, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• brunette or black

• I have black hair that looks a bit brown depending on the lighting. But I've been attracted to men with almost all hair colors. My preference is probably blond or brunette but it really depends if it suits the guy in general.

• Between B and D. Like Dark hair.

What Guys Said 7

• Hair color doesn't matter much to me because if you're hot hair color is irrelevant. However, there's something really captivating about girls with dark hair and light eyes.

• Anything but black is good by me.

• I prefer blonds and brunettes, voted blond though. By that I mean real blonds not the fake ones. fake is always bad imo. if I had to choose between a fake blond and a real brunette I'd always go with the brunette. Same deal with the fake boobs and everything else.. looks un attractive in my own opinion.

• Black long hair. Brunette is OK. The rest are just eh..

• I'm a dirty blond and I prefer redheads

• I prefer redheads, but all hair colors are nice and like you said it depends on the girl.

• I prefer brown hair, and then black hair.