Why is it weird for an attractive girl

to work in the cleaning industry lol that sounded weird but what I mean though is like couple of days ago I saw this young girl she was gorgeous she was cleaning some stands yet people seemed to give her dirty looks especially form other girls who were so not attractive why is that? is it because of her appearance? what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find it "weird" in the least. Anyone who gets out and works legitimately for a living has my utmost respect. And I'm perhaps as likely to fall in love with a chambermaid as I am an attorney.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it was her appearance. Maybe, those people had a mindset that a person cleaning should look like a cleaner- someone who is dirty, old, unceasing, etc. I think it's awesome! She's doing what she's got to do! Why the looks they gave were "dirty"? Maybe they were just jealous because they couldn't "work it" like she could.

• yeah that's exactly what I was thinking lol thanks

• Why would it be weird? Attractive girls get jobs, too haha. But yeah, maybe the other girls were giving her dirty looks because of her appearance, who knows.

• lol I didn't mean weird like that I know that attractive girls get jobs it just that you don't see them too often in jobs like that one

• Oh, lol okay

What Guys Said 1

• maybe they knew her and didn't like her.

and I don't think it weird at all.

pretty sexy actually.