Little black....

dress

haha, guys you thought id say book

but no, girls, is this a good little black dress or what? I mean isn't it an essential for girls, to have one

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe..at least you're trying I suppose...

Yeah, the little black dress is something you can dress up or down, tone down or up...wear anywhere and looks great on a woman at any occasion depending on the accessories/shoes/etc. With the perfect little black dress, you can wear it from daytime to night time or even 2 days in a row and no one would notice...which makes it an important travel piece.

For example...my little black dress is my funeral dress, I've also worn it to weddings, I've worn it to places when I wasnt sure what the dress code was, I've worn it to the club, for work, etc. and have never looked out of place. I also have a little white dress...which is much like my little black dress cept I wear it in the summer...

What Girls Said 6

• the idea of a little black dress is that it's an article of clothing that you can wear anywhere, if accessorized accordingly. that dress is really only suitable for like...whoring yourself on street corners or maybe MAYBE the club. a better idea of a little black dress would be more like this:

link

the idea is classy and versatile, basically.

• that's a skank dress lol

• actually.. not really.. I mean its a good little black dress for "partying" purposes.. like college party.. date...i guess or something or club.. but in the historical context a of a girl having a little black dress its not a good one.. because I can't wear that to party with my friends.. and my family lol.. get what I'm saying? the little black dress concept comes from the fact that you can wear it with flexibility.. you can wear it during the day.. add heels its night time thing...etc. lol

• ew ew yucky yucky! not that dress

haha all I can think is total slut when I see that one

little black dress is said to be an essential

but it doesn''t really mean it has to be little

it's just the idea of having a black dress that you could put on anytime if your going out for something nice and its easy to work with (ie accesorize, hair, dress down or up)

• I suppose it's quite handy to have one because on the occassions when you aren't sure what you should wear then you can always fall back on the little black dress-it's a classic. Saying that, I don't own one and never have lol. But that's because I prefer bold colourful dresses that stand out and that are on trend at that time. Also, I only wear dresses once so there'd be no point in me keeping a little black dress for emergencies because if I'd already worn it I wouldn't again.

• Nah...looks cheap,sorry.:)

What Guys Said 0