What's with shoes? Ladies?

I have noticed that each time a girl checks out a guy,they always go the shoes.What's in shoes?Ladies...

meant to say " they always go for the shoes"

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, I've started doing that a lot recently but to girls and guys. I think it just tells you everything about their personal style, and personal style usually reflects character. Are they scruffy and over-warn, brand new, clean, shiny, personalized, purely conventional, slacks, dm's, trainers, pumps, converse, timberlands etc. and do they match/not match their outfit. A lot of character imo come with the shoes you wear. I am into fashion though, so I know what it means for a person to wear one style or another.

What Girls Said 8

• i don't go for that immediately. takes a while. you can see whether a guy cares about his appearance or not. whether he's high maintenance or low. my one male friend actually had holes in his shoes and hadn't bought any new ones in slightly over a year x) then again neither did I xD but I didn't have holes in them! anyways as long as they're not gaudy or covered exclusively in mudd, you're fine really.

• Honestly, the shoes are the last thing I notice.

I usually notice the face first, hair, then the body type, and then clothing.

• I think it really depends on the woman. Some women are completely into fashion, its trends and all the goes with it and so will notice a mans shoes and if he's wearing the "right"ones. Now they may claim its because it shows that he takes pride in his appearance and has high attention to detail. But really its more along the lines of checking his wallet size and if he has a penchant for the finer things in life

• Hey thanks and personally,do you consider the type of shoes a guy is wearing?

• No not at all. Shoes tell you nothing about a man. Men(most) don't put as much thought into their shoes as women do and most only own a few pairs so how could you possibly state a mans personality from them

• shoes are part of your apparence. they show to the girls that don't know you, your status in the society, your taste, if you know how to take care of yourself (if you know how to take care of yourself, you can take good care of the girl you are dating). OK so the personality is what matters the most. but honestly, I don't think that I would feel comfortable dating someone that is wearing shoes like this link or link or link please don't make me go on.

• I check them so I make sure they aren't this link or that link

Those are turnoffs. If you do this..please stop.

• i look at a guy's shoes alot, but not at first, maybe like 10-15 min into the conversation after I've taken in his eyes,hair,height and voice. his shoes...well, I think its just a habit, I don't base anything on them.

• well shoes its a big part of the outfit, and we wear shoes a big part of the day so why not look great in them

• lol! What? I have never noticed that! Nor have I ever done it! The first things I ever notice are his Eyes and his hair, oh and his height because I am a total midget!

• i did not say its the first thing they chech out,they start with his face,they look you into the eyes then they go for the shoes,and I know you do this as well

• right I get it.shoes are not a big deal to you and what's with the hair anyway?

• I don't know.. I just notice a guys hair.

What Guys Said 1

• They say the size of a guys foot is comparable to the size of the guys d*** (which is shown through the size of the shoe); this of course isn't true

Also, you can tell how much a person makes and how well they take care of their shoes. Nicer the shoe, the more they make. The better the shoe looks, the more they're likely to take better care of themselves (spit shined dress shoes probably means he/she takes really good care of himself AND makes a lot of money)