Girls, do you wear yellow at all?

For some reason I have always liked to see girls wear yellow, it looks really good on them, especially with black. I'm asking because when I think about it yellow is one of those colors I basically never see girls wear a lot. Examples: link link link

Yellow dress,skirt, shirt or jacket/cardigan. Any yellow clothing not just skirts.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love yellow and orange. one of my favorite dresses is a really rich, solid yellow color. I don't really like pastel yellows though, I like the bold yellows. and I agree black goes well with yellow. like a sunflower :)

• link Any shade of yellow is fine with me.

What Girls Said 15

• i have a yellow shirt I wear it says member of the bitch and moan about everything club (mom got it for me as a joke )

• I wear a lot of tropical and bright kind of colors, including yellow, because they look really good with my skin tone, but I don't really wear yellow skirts like you have pictures of

• What yellow clothing do you wear?

• thank you (:

• Your welcome.

• Yes (baby yellow), it's a hot sexy color and it suits most skin tones. I seem to get lots of attention and compliments when I wear that color.

• What type of clothing is the baby yellow?

• I meant like what type of clothing is the baby yellow? Like a skirt,shirt,dres,etc?

• Mainly dresses :)

• You're right. Woah. Maybe I should go and get some yellow outfits.

• Yeah, when I think back there is only two times I can really remember a girl wearing yellow. You should get some yellow outfits.

• I love yellow. I have a yellow cardigan and a yellow dress.

• Do you wear them together?

• Do you not like the way they look or feel?

• Both. I think they look tacky especially when women wear them as "jeans"

• yellow doesn't look so good with my skin complexion.

• I wore a yellow shirt the other day but I don't wear it too much

• I own a yellow smiley face graphic tee and yellow body con skirt..i also have yellow lightening bolt earrings. So...idk that's just 3 yellow items. I'm not really a fan of yellow or gold.

• nope, mainly because me and my mom look/ so much alike that I don't want to add another thing to the list. another reason I don't like/own much yellow is because I think the color looks bad on me and on the occasions that I do hav to wear the color with black I think that I look like a huge bumble bee :/

• Not really. With blond hair and pale skin yellow just does not look good on me.

• So like this? link

• Maybe a yellow skirt if I had enough of a neutral to balance it out. But probably not so much black, I wouldn't want to look like a bumblebee.

• I do not really get the bumblebee thing, I could see if it was striped clothing, but it is not.

• No

I find it tacky when I see people of color wearing these really loud, bright colors. I'm not white so it'd probably look bad cause it wouldn't compliment my complexion

• yeppp, I wear light yellow tshirts :))

• It's because of complexion. :) Yellow doesn't suit anyone's complexion

• No, I don't own anything yellow. Only because it doesn't go well with my skin complexion.

• I love wearing yellow. I have a couple of yellow tops, and a yellow skirt, but yellow is a summary color, so you wouldn't see much of it all year round.

However, I did have a dark yellow bag which looked really nice, and when it was new, a few strangers asked me where it was from.

• So some girls only wear certain colors at certain times in the year?

• Well, some colors are more suited for summer. For example, lime, white and yellow. Yellow especially. In the winter, people tend to wear darker colors.

Well, that depends on where you're from though. I'm from England.

What Guys Said 2

• Yellow looks great on many people!

• Yellow is a great color-I love to wear yellow and many girls with different complexions look great in yellow