Any tips for growing out my hair?

I really want to grow my hair to the top of my ribcage, its right above my boobs now so that's around 4 inches. I just got about a centimeter trimmed to get rid of split ends. My hair is curly if that helps. Any tricks to growing hair? And how long do you think it will take?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are lots of things that can help you hair! Massage your scalp with almond oil (table spoon), lemon essential oil(two drops) and rosemary essential oil (two drops), but the choice of that oils depends on your hair type. Make a mask from one yolk, one small spoon of cognac and olive oil, keep it one hour under warm hat. Apply henna, its great! Apply vit E, A, castor oil... All of it nourishes your hair, makes them stronger, stops hair from falling out and can impove hair growth. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Eat a healthy diet and brush your hair often. Beyond that, you just have to wait until it grows.

• If you straighten your hair, it will be longer.

Do what you do everyday and time will make it longer.

Hair grows at .5 inches a month. I'm guessing you will have to wait around 8 months.

What Girls Said 6

• Don't put it in a bun or ponytail everyday naturallycurly.com might help

• Don't use heat on your hair for a while just let it air dry

• There's no miracle solution. Trimming the split ends and using a good shampoo/conditioner are pretty much the only things you can do.

• Get it cut regularly and shampoo and condition it every other day.

• i heard head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner helps hair grow faster

if that's true I'm not sure but I've heard it from a few people

also just try and take good care of it and avoid heat if possible

• Wash it with conditioner and sometimes skip shampoo..I wish my curls were that long they're only shoulder length for now when straight