Girls, what do you feel about suits?

I'm in college but I worked an internship and had to wear a suit and tie everyday to work.

Do you think suits and ties are sexy? or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look perfect on any guy :) .. There was this dude in Tron Legacy who was wearing formal wear and was compeltely hot :D , he came only at the beginning when they had that meeting @ Encom, and they were all sitting at the table and there was a dude who wore glasses and he was talking about the OS 12 ..bla bla :D , I wish all men wore that :D

What Girls Said 20

• Suits even make the ugliest guy look handsome.

I find them to be a big turn on :)

• very very sexy :)

• suits are amazing. they can turn a guy that you would normally never look twice at into an Adonis. I don' care for novelty tied too much though.

• Yes they look good. They make you clean, professional, and shows that you're taking pride in your appearance.

• uh ya I think that its so sexy when a guy wears a suit esp. when he's already good looking

• Nothing like a well fitted suit on a guy. Nothing.

Make sure you get it fitted right, it makes a huge difference.

• Putting on a suit=insta-fox in a snap, it's like painting mural on a white dry wall, it will attract attention.

• It's always sexy when a man wears a suit

• What makes a guy sexy in an outfit for me, is how he owns his style whatever it is. Just at least make sure it fits perfectly, then nobody'll be sexier :)

• I love a guy in a nice suit. I think that are stylish and sexy.

• Yes <3

I don't know why.. maybe because it just makes him look mature and classy <3 <3

;)

• they are nice but not sexy

it doesn't make me want a guy anymore, if he is in a suit.

i like them to "be themselves" and dress more casual

• They make you look prominent.

• very very hot. wow love it

• Omgosh wear them please <3 very sexy... Well more good looking but ya know, once you attract the girls, of course you'll seem sexy ;)

• The tie is to emphasise the breast plate / sternum, kind of an explanation to why ties are so appealing

• I thin they are extremely sexy...

• I find them classy and it usually makes the guy look more handsome.

• yes but only on special occasions

not everyday like Barney Stinson

• My boyfriend look damn sexy in a suit. However, that's only because he looks sexy otherwise and the suit is a nice change up. Most guys look nice in a suit, would I be more attracted to a guy in a suit? Eh, probably not. I don't judge based on the surface. I make judgements based on personality, so the guy could be super attractive in a three piece and then be a total ass and I wouldn't give him a second thought. Just the suit doesn't do it for me.

• a suit can make just about any guy more attractive to me.

What Guys Said 4

• At a previous job I had to wear a suit daily. When I stepped outside of work, I always got a considerable bit of attention. Granted, the suits that I wore were custom-tailored bespoke (expensive, yes, but if you can afford it, go for it!). A well-fitted, modern cut that doesn't sit too low around the waist and is snug around the chest and arms looks fantastic. You can always remove the tie to dress it down a bit and unbutton the top shirt button to look less intimidating. Keep your shoes clean, girls pay attention to that. A man with a suit means business and girls dig guys that mean business.

• Your confidence even sounds foxy, boy you must be quite the ladies man.

• My previous job, 80% of the customers were women, so if you didn't love them, you'd learn to hate them. I wanted to be successful, so I learned to love them. Lets just say I did "alright". :)

• When I wear a suit, I wish I could make out with myself.

Definitely needs to fit properly however. There's nothing more embarassing than seeing these guys with the baggy pants or too long sleeves or drooping excessive shoulders. A suit should hug the body and these fools make it look like a prison jumpsuit.

I'm also amazed at how many guys can't tie a tie.

• Suits make me look epic. That's all.

• Did you get any attention while you wore the suit?