Do you think overalls will ever come back in style?

But in a modern style. I like them but if anything I wouldn't dare wear anything like the ones my mother dressed me in as a kid.

Something like this: link But with jean tears and kind of a faded look to them.

Or these: link Same jean tear style but with like some accessories like chains or little charms on them.

Updates:
LOL, the majority of the masses have said they DON'T want these to come back. I think it mostly has to do with the background they come from however. I'd def wear a pair of overalls if they looked very stylish and more modern aged.

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think only men who work in jobs requiring them will make them look sexy. Some cubicle jockey wearing them on the weekend just strikes me as try-hard. Overalls on girls do nothing to flatter their figure IMO. In general, I think we would be better off without a revival. The men who are going to look best in them are wearing them already.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They look kinda lame with those little skiny girls wearin em, but they look great on a woman that can fill em out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about proper overalls like that, but I've seen girls wearing similar things like that but without the shoulder bits a few times in recent years.

They make me think of childrens onesies.

What I don't get is why you'd wear it considering how difficult it is to go to the bathroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • looool overalls, next thing will be cover alls. bunch of people dancing in the club looking like mechanics xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Hee ha, time to plow the back 40.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look pretty good on those models. though, I think black ones would look better on them. It would make it more sleek

0|0
    0|0
  • i really hope not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hope not they are terrible looking. Only farmers or mechanics should wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem with girls wearing them, guys Not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not, it's a bad look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my grandpapy wear dem up to the general store on our horses.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It's possible. I actually don't mind those but I think they look a bit childish. Depends on the person though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really really hope not... when I was a kid I wore them all the time and we called them dungarees...how can anything with such a name ever be cool?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them (tho I'm not anna wintour) and I think you'd look very nice in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure hope not. Personal opinion, but I think it's ridiculous. I wore those when I was a little kid, I'd like to grow up now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hope not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope that they do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, fashion changes all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Guilty. I actually own something pretty close to the first one.

0|0
    0|0