Have you ever dated someone YOU thought was unattractive?

Have you ever dated someone you thought was unattractive? I have a few years back I don't know why, I think I was lonely. To this day I still get grossed out when I think about or see him. I mean not only was he a bum but he was just SO unattractive. Anyone else ever feel like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. As a man, I do the approaching and I only approach girls who are attractive to me. If you're going to bother with a possibility of being rejected, you decide after a while to only go after girls you find good looking. What's the point of getting the approval of a girl you don't like the way she looks? She falls for you, but then you feel nothing for her? Sounds more like a friendship if you ask me. A girl I find unattractive can be my friend, but nothing more. I've only dated girls who have been beautiful to me.

What Guys Said 5

• At the time I think they are average looking but when I look back I wonder what I was thinking. They are not complete trolls but I would never be attracted to them again.

• Nope. I have to be attracted to the person. I have, however, dated people other people thought were unattractive. That's fine with me because I don't care what other people think as long as I'm happy :)

• Tried to have sex with someone that was unattractive I was vulnerable.

• No, of course not. Although loneliness can make my standards to drop, but never too much.

• I've gone on dates with unnattractive chicks... I didn't pursue a second date though for good reason.

What Girls Said 3

• I have dated guys that I was not physically attracted to, because we clicked so well on a mental level. It didn't work out, there has to be physical attraction too. They guy you think is cool but not sexy, is the guy you remain FRIENDS with.

• 90% of the guys I dated that were unattractive were friends first the friend zone is bull sh*t guys it's just the waiting zone cause I end up dating all of my friend zone guys eventually! So any way yes I have and no I would not do it again because I want to be attracted to whomever I'm dating and because both you and I deserve to be attracted to our dates.

• No, I haven't.. I don't plan on it.