What is your favorite type of shoe? Brand name or style?

So are you a Converse guy? A flats girl? Vans, Sperrys, DC? I wanna know what brand or type of shoe you like wearing the most. Or how many you own of your favorite shoe! ^.^

Most Helpful Guy

• I have moved away from sneakers or the typical shoe and moved on to boots, Specifically and primarily the Army Issue Gortex lined ACU boots made by Bellville (My level is still to low to post a link, I apologize).

They are waterproof, durable, comfortable. Traction is excellent even on muddy or uneven terrain (have had to climb up hills and ravines). I've also used boots from various other brands such as converse (yes, converse makes combat boots, I know it sounds strange). Other brands I've used are Danners: USMC approved hot weather boots, Tactical research: Kiowa Boots (Subsidiary of Bellville) and Cochran/Matterhorn, specifically a pair of WW2 era jump boots (for re enacting). I also have a pair of hot weather boots (ones with air vents in them) which are called "Desert Storm".

I only have a single pair of each since they have all lasted and I have spare boots if I need to change into them for whatever reason. My favorite pair's are between the ACU Bellville boots and the tactical research Kiowa's, both are Gortex lined, but the Kiowa's are lighter and are more sneaker like Great for running and doesn't feel like lead weights at the end of the day. The Bellvilles are heavier (2 LBS per boot) and great for softer terrains like sand, but can feel like lead weights at the end of the day.

What Guys Said 5

• Florsheims are timeless dress shoes for men: link

For casual wear, a Stacy Adams boot looks great with boot cut jeans: link

• I have about 30 pair of shoes, more than any guy I know. Shoes are one of the few things a guy can do to mix up his wardrobe, and if you have the right shoe for the right occasion, you'll always get the good attention and respect of both men and women. Yes, women especially, guys, they look at our feet. :)

• link

Usually this style. I don't care about brand as long as it looks good and it's comfortable

• I'm going to go the extreme route here and be honest by saying that I love wearing my leather Vibram Fivefingers just about anywhere, since they're just so dang comfortable. If I'm trying to be fashionable though, maybe something more along the lines of John Varvatos. I can easily say that I pull off the anarchic/rocker style pretty well, and I love my Varvatos shoes because they fit perfectly into that category!

• nike or jordan basketball shoes link link

• Merrell's and Allen Edmonds mostly. I have 4 shoes total.

What Girls Said 8

• converse in the summer,dr martens or just regular puffy boots in the winter. I wear flats sometimes,but they're not as comfortable so only on rare occasions

• Airwalk and I have 3 pairs 2 regular and one high top

• America eagle flats I think I have 5 pairs

• Vans, all the way!

• i love converse, but for something dressy I wear high heels, but I should seriously consider flats because 5'10"+4" heels= 6'2"

• Any thing I like the brand doesn't matter from flats, rain boots, heels, or sandals. My favorite type of seekers are new balance, puma, and of course Nike. And I LOVE converses.

• Dollhouse its from ross

• I always wear flats.