What is her hair color? Blue or black or what?

yes yes, you dislike black girls & find her unattractive. Give yourself a cookie

Is it raven with blue undertones or is it just blue? I've seen girls with hair like this but more on the silver side & I never thought about asking. I love her hair color

What's her hair color? How could I go about getting it?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• "yes yes, you dislike black girls & find her unattractive. Give yourself a cookie"

Whaaaat?

Also, it looks like a very, very, very dark blue.

• Guys on here find black women unattractive and I'm trying to avoid people just bringing that up so they can stick to the question at hand

• I was being sarcastic...lol.

• oh...lol, I actually don't like her ha ha >.<

What Guys Said 4

• Looks coal black to me. Love it.

• are there other pics where she's not on the magazine with her hair like that? it looks like she just has black hair but they photo shopped a blue hue on it to go with the different shades of blue shadows in the photo shoot. you can kinda see a blue tint on her eyelashes too so that's what makes me say that

• Yep it's raven colored.

Show the barber the picture and see if he can get your hair to that style.

• It looks black and blue.

What Girls Said 11

• I see it as blue black. the hair dye name would probably be something like raven, midnight black or something like that.

• yes yes,i like black girls and find them attractive. but I'm having a cookie anyways.

it's black with blue undertones,i know a girl who had hair like that. I'm not sure what she used,you should go to a hairstylist and ask them to do it

• lol at the first statements. people on here sometimes.

i think its for sure a black with blue undertones. honestly, I would go straight to the hair salon and ask them but I think I've seen this color in a l'oreal box my mom used a few months ago, it looked similar. ill ask her when she gets home!

• I'm pretty sure it's just blue.

And I don't dislike black girls or find her unattractive.

• its called jet black

• I don't know its looks like nave blue...but the editors could have just retouched it

• She has always amazing hairstyles and colors!

I think you have to dye your hair black and then put a blueish hair tint over the black

• Her hair color is Jet Black.

• In the third picture it comes off navy blue more clear than the others...I'm going with navy blue.

• Her primary color is black and her secondary color is blue, meaning that the color has more black than blue.

• Looks navy blue to me.