Do you think I will end up alone?

I have never had much luck with women, then again I have never really tried approaching women. I won't start to do so either. Just the same I have absurdly high standards regarding morality, physical appearance, sexual history and other factors.

My male friends say I am delusional and will end up alone, because I won't play "the game". My answer is that I am better than the idea of game itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. I'm sorry to say it but you might just end up alone.

You have to go out there and actually try to meet girls. You can't just sit around and wait for the right one to come to you. Plus, you should get to know them first before assuming theyre not good enough for you and they don't meet your standards.

If you were better than the idea of the game itself, you wouldn't be alone, and you wouldn't worry about ending up alone.

What Girls Said 5

• I have high standards too. I think we should change if we wanna be happy, but it's so haaaaaaaaard!

• yes I will ... but I'm okay about it ...

no you will find someone to kiss your ass there are lots of girls out there like that

• Not saying you're going to end up alone but the higher your standards the more likely it will be, especially if you don't live up to those standards yourself.

• Yes.

• you will die alone

What Guys Said 3

• The problem with thinking your better than the game is that the people you're trying to date aren't above the game, get it? You HAVE to play to get a Girlfriend because the girl wants to play. That's all there is to it. You claim to have legitimate reasons for not approaching a girl but you're fooling yourself. Approaching women has nothing to do with morality, physical appearance, sexual history or any other factors. All you need is balls and the desire to meet a woman.

• I have the desire, but I decide to ignore it in favor of allowing women to compete for me. The idea that I should compete for a woman is patently absurd.

• Women will never have to compete for men. That's one of the benefits of being a woman. If you wish to have people compete over you, perhaps you should join the homosexual community? No matter how good you think you are, there is always a guy that will be better and have no problem picking up the girl. Thus, you're always at a disadvantage.

• Sounds to me you already know what your problems are and how to solve them.

But you're too pretentious and stubborn to fix any of them.

• with that attitude? quite possible haha