What kind of style do guys like on girls?

Do guys like it when a girl has her own style and wears clothes that aren't all brand like american eagle, hollister, abercrombie and fitch? I'm not saying like oversized clothes, guy shoes, and that sort of stuff. I mean a cute original style.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say, dress for yourself. If you like it and you look great in it (in your opinion) than wear it. Don't dress for guys. There are all kinds of guys out there and personally if I was a guy I would date the girl that lives her life the way she wants to live it even if it's not what is trendy (this includes clothes, way of life etc). Individuality is beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally I have a disdain for brand names, so yeah, I'd say so.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't even think guys even pay that much attention to clothes (unless it stands out a lot). I tend to think that guys would be happy as long as you're clean and well groomed. Usually, only girls notice another girl's style.

Personally, I think Hollister, Abercombie and Fitch, etc. is overrated. You pay maybe thirty bucks for a shirt with the store's name on it. Big deal, anyone can do that. But if you have your own style, good for you!

• I personally cannot stand the clothing styles you mentioned. I feel like the girls that wear them are just pre teens who want to look cool.. I don't know about guys but I prefer a more sophisticated style and not so much of a billboard. Like someone I know said "Well until they start paying me to be a billboard, I'm not wearing their clothes!" So true.

• Guys don't really care about labels. They just want you to look good.