How does a person know if they're attractive?

Just wondering.. Do you just look in the mirror and know?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't know, just assume that you are. Life's better that way.

What Guys Said 8

• You attract a lot of attention from the opposite gender. They tend to check you out, flirt with you, and try to talk to you A LOT. Here's an hour in my life... I went to the dentist the other morning for cleaning. The dental hygienist (while married with kids) started lobbing compliments at me right away and we got into a flirty little conversation. Another girl from the office was hanging out in the door way listening in our our conversation and giggling under her breath at our flirty witty conversation while I was getting my teeth cleaned. When I looked back at her she smiled and disappeared behind the wall (back to work I guess). When I was paying the bill, I was joking around with the receptionist, and the medical records girl stops working and jumps in trying to get my attention and flirt with me. The receptionist gives her the stink eye. =P As I go to walk out the door, a woman patient in the waiting room gets a surprised look on her face when I walk through the door and looks me up and down from head to toe then smiles as I walk past her to leave the office.

• Ooh, somebody's a looker :p. What's with the downvotes? :T

• I've got girls that regularly read my answers... Whenever I say anything remotely cocky they down vote me. Then they up vote me whenever I say anything caring and romantic. =P

• I guess most people get confidence in their looks because of other people's compliments. I'm sure a lot of people don't think or know they're good looking, especially some girls on this site. Of course they may just be fishing for compliments or be posting under a fake picture. Not to sound conceited, a prick, or like I'm fishing for compliments, but some people tell me I'm okay looking and sometimes I just don't see it. I would never think so if nobody so.

• By comparing with other people when they look into the mirror. Or when other people compliment them on their looks.

• Based on what others say, act or treat them is what I would say.. I don't know I think I look OK but seems like the only way to know is to ask someone.

Some people do like certain things/features more than others.

• me good looking ha ha ha, maybe in another universe.

• If your validated by male attention?

• Liking yourself and FEELING confident can make you attractive

• i judge you and tell you if you are

What Girls Said 5

• When you look in the mirror and see photos of yourself you should love what you see because self confidence is attractive

• I guess If you like what you see

• Get self confidence

• You get stares or people hit on you alot

• Basically when everybody starts talking to you.