Guys: Have you ever wanted to marry a girl based on just looks?

I overheard my ex (he was right in front of me) talking to his friend about how he just met a girl(a few hours before) and was talking about how good looking she was, going into details about her thighs, butt etc, and said that she was his future wife.

So do men want to/have you ever wanted to marry a girl based on just looks? Or is this just something you say?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope not even once

What Guys Said 3

• no not at all, I might joke about it, and here's a hint if a guy is talking to his other guy friends about her looks in such detail, he just wants to have sex with her

• No way! I may want to ask her out and maybe get into a relationship with her but I know that one day this is going to end, and it may not be fair to her.

• Just something you say. I've said that but I don't actually mean if I could I'd up and marry her right then. F that.

What Girls Said 0