What does primer feel like after being applied?

I want eyeshadow to set when placing on makeup so I was wondering if it was a good idea to used primer. Can I use pencil eyeliner over the primer? Or is it too wet?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't quite get it. Primer is used to even out skin, creating a better base for makeup. It smooths it out and makes makeup longer wearing. Why would you want to apply eye liner over wet primer? Give it a minute to dry first.

• Hahaha. I worded it badly. I was wondering how primer dried out. If it feels a bit stickier or oilier than usual. Or if it just dries dry. :p

• Ohhhh, my primer dries normally. Makes my skin feel the slightest bit tighter and smoother. I suppose it depends on the brand. Read some online reviews on primers? That is what I do before I purchase a product.

• Okay. Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• ive used it on my eyes.

it dries dry. it actually makes the eyeshadow stay on longer. I think you can use pencil.

try it. experiment with makeup

• I use my mac cream concealer as an eye primer and it works perfectly. And yes, you can use a pencil eyeliner over this because it isn't wet. I don't think an eye primer is necessary if you already have this product.

• You can buy eye shadow primer. I have primer and eye primer. It works well.

• my primer dries nicely. kind of like a moisturizer I guess? they make primer just for eyes btw