Non-brand clothes???

Whats your opinion of a guy who buys nice non-brand items for no more than $10-25 for an item?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with wearing non-brand items, besides I never really look for brands. I don't really care

What Girls Said 8

• I am a BARGAIN shopper. I actually get pretty suspicious of people who are covered in brand names, especially really expensive ones. Like what are they trying to prove? And why would they waste like $5000 on a purse? :P

• I'm definitely all for it! I'm really not interested in the guys that spend hundreds of dollars on themselves (for clothing), id rather he have good hygiene and have nothing close to baggy jeans.

I also go for cheap because... well I'm cheap too lol. Id rather spend money on something like a bag or a pair of shoes I'm always going to use!

• There are far too many guys around who wear branded stuff. I think it's great when people in general go for non-branded stuff

• well I just go for cheap, good looking, descent quality stuff.

Of course when it comes to shoes and suites then I buy branded stuff

Does it mean that you are indifferent about guys who wear non branded clothes and dislike ones who wear brands?

• I wouldn't say dislike ones who wear brands but usually they're not my type of guy. I seriously don't think I have any branded stuff in my wardrobe and I'd feel odd with someone who was far more into that sort of clothing :P

• I don't care

• no difference at all? You won't see a guy as being "cheap?"

• No. I don't really consider how much money other people have and spend. I don't approve of people spending lots of money on unnecessary things when they're on a low income. I think it shows that they're materialistic.

If they're on a high income and buy cheap clothes, it wouldn't bother me either.

• Actually, guys who wear brand name stuff(or at least too much of it) are not nearly as attractive to me lol. I guess it scares me away, or whatever

• i wouldn't care either way

• wouldn't bother me as long as he looks good in them

• I'm all for it. I don't like guys who care a lot about brand names.

It's more important that he looks nice and wears the proper size.

What Guys Said 1

• If its the same style, but non-branded it can be just as good if not better cause it's more unique.

That's what I like about traveling to Europe. The girls overall style might be the same, but their clothes are all different and you never see the same thing twice. Sure they brands and H&M's and what not, but not every other girl is wearing something that says Hollister on it.

It's mostly non-branded stuff and I think it looks better.