Okay, so, I'm an active girl. I play so many sports. I have a scar on my hip, and on my thigh, and I don't know if guys will think thats.. gross. I also have tiny stretch marks, from growing too fast. Their small though. Give your own opinion, are scars a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply put no.

The scares you mentioned shouldn't be an issue. If the guy you are with cares about them and is turned off then I'd say he probably isn't the guy for you. Heck, most guys have a scar or two or more. And some guys, myself being one of them, have stretch marks. Don't care about his scars, and he won't likely care about yours.

What Guys Said 3

• If I can't see them it doesn't matter to me at all. If I can and you said it was due to sports, lets me know she takes her sports pretty seriously :).

• i dunt think so

• no way

im sure if he really cared for you

he wouldn't mind at all

just tell him where you got the scar from and he should understand

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think guys would mind... especially since they're small?

• Don't worry. I've never been overweight in my life but have stretchmarks on my butt and inner thighs (I also have very faint ones on the back of my calves and a few on my hips). When I was younger I would stress out about them so much, but now I don't care at all and neither does anybody else. In fact, I always get compliments on my legs. Guys have seen me naked and been right up and close with my inner thighs and don't seem to mind at all.