Is it OK to wear a bikini if....?

I'm 5'11 and 145 pounds. My legs are muscular not like bodybuilder lol like I workout and play sports. I dint have muscle tone in my tummy yet and it's not completely flat. Is it OK. I'm more worried about my legs. I'm 34b also thx!

Most Helpful Guy

• You will look fine, even to the point where you compliment the bikini, all eyes will be on you,x

• Aww your sweet but you have to have the face for it too lol

• Very true thx.:) I just need to feel confident I guess. random question but is it weird if a girl wears a little makeup to the beach. Like natural but not a lot?

• your best bet is to not, because you will only smudge it or block out the sun, so natural will almost always be the norm, and natural looking girls at the beach are hotter than any city girl,x

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I think you'll look great!

• sounds good to me

• From what you gave, you can wear one, no problem.

• sure, wear it

What Girls Said 6

• yeah just wear it. I mean the world would become a horrible place if only size zeros were allowed to wear bikinis.

• Haha, you're similar to me! I play soccer, and I have really muscular legs. I'm athletic and skinny, but not a twig (my stomach isn't perfectly flat though either). It's 100% okay to wear a bikini. Guys dig it more than you think. Trust me. I'm exactly 145 too, but not as tall. So you'll be fine!

• Ya don't worry if you don't have a flat stomach

• Ya don't worry no ones tummy is completely flat

• Ya you can

• gurl your 145 and 5'11? go for it you'll be a major babe!

• Lol your sweet but you need the face too yea don't have that but thx