A thought occurred to me regarding a girl's regimen.

A thought occurred to me.

How the hell do women do it? They use all these scented creams, moisturizers, soaps, cleansers, lip balms, hand creams, shower gels, conditioners, shampoos, and god knows what else, all of which smell like food. Things that smell like oatmeal, honey, avocado, cucumber, bananas, mango, strawberries, and all kinds of tasty food things. Somehow they use all these things... without always being hungry! HOW!??!? Whenever my girlfriend is in close enough contact, I'm starving! How do you ladies do it?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• rofl I usually like fruity smells and that doesn't usually make me hungry. I mean a grapefruit is not all that filling haha.

also, cheezburger scented shampoo would be gross and also not make me hungry.

so yeah, only real food makes me hungry I guess. watch out for the food channel!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Most of my products are flower-scented, haha. But my nectarine deodorant and cucumber melon body soap actually don't have that hungry effect on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, when you aren't hungry the smell doesn't really get you... I have a vanilla candle above my bed and when I come in it feels like I just ate an ice cream cone or something..it doesn't really make me want one though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use unscented, organic products on my sensitive skin so I don't really have that problem. I guess I have organic shampoo and conditioner with a mild apple scent but yeah...

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao. I get hungry too. I usually smell like vannilla..so I kind of imagine eating something sweet all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha ooh that is so cute! Um I never get hungry but other people say I smell good and probably taste good too...o.O I wear things that smell like vanilla or cocoa butter or grapefruit...I'm short so people tell me I remind them of a cookie...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Question of the day!

I'm not sure about getting hungry, but lightly scented girl that I find attractive is always always a great thing to take in. Yummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • In other words: girls smell fantastic. LOL

...especially when a girl walks by and it leaves a trail of vanilla/lavender/fruity aroma...it smells delicious! Mmmm...strawberry-flavored lip balm: edible yet it makes the lips very kissable...tehe! ;D

0|0
    0|0