Are these swimsuits/bathing suits too conservative?

At the beach or pool:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Other examples:

link

link

link

Do you think they look good on girls with hourglass body shapes(more on the small side) and big(D) breasts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of these a very nice. As much as I like seeing a toned stomach, there's something to be said for leaving certain things to the imagination. And does anything look bad on girls with hourglass shapes and D cups?

• Well, I'm sure to most on here it does, considering most on here actually don't like big breasts and find them gross :P

But not everything compliments an hourglass shape or big breasts. If the top is too big it can make the girl look chubby or fat ha. I ask cause I am short with an hourglass figure and wear a 34D but because I'm short, I do have to make sure everything is form fitting or I look like a short oompa loompa

• Keep wearing that form fitting attire. We men who like large breasts would very much appreciate it.

• uh well, thanks? I don't do it for guys, I just rather not look frumpy but ok

What Guys Said 9

• Nope. Absolutely nothing wrong the the suits. They're actually retro, cool and cute. It would look even better if the wearer had the physique to fill it out

• how are they too conservative? I don't think you can be too conservative when it comes to baithing suits nowadays, but anyway, I think they look good.

• because most young girls wear 2 pieces and I'm just wondering if people think the girl wearing a one piece is a prude or stuck up

• If you have a good body, they would look okay.

• personally I prefer something more skimpy but that's just me

• No, they look good.

• Oh cool! I love those kind of suits, they are so classy!

the only ones I don't like are #3 and #9

• I like most of them

and the reason I don't like the ones is because of style

How is it hourglass if the big boobs aren't proportional to the small body shape?

Doesn't hour glass mean it's proportional?

• What are you talking about? Hourglass bodies are in proportion...

some people just aren't fond of curvy(NOT FAT) girls wearing things that are form fitting, especially if she has big breasts

• yeah, good for fat chx

• those look really cute to me I especially like the ones with the little ruffle at the end...a girl with an hourglass body would stand out a lot to me wearing something like that

What Girls Said 9

• I really like them, and I think they would definitely look good on an hourglass.

I don't think they are too conservative, because not every swimsuit needs to have everything hanging out haha.

• I don't particularly like the ones with the skirts, but the vintage ones are frickin sweet. I love the red polka dot one.

• For me, yes.

• Bathing suit and too conservative shouldn't even be in the same sentence. lol

• I love them all. Especially the last 6. I think they'd look good on almost anyone.

• some of those are adorable, if its your type of style go for it!(:

• I like the bathing suits but they are too conservative for me. Where I live, only women who have a lot to hide wear that style. I think they're really cute but I'm a bikini girl :) And with your description, I think that you can pull it off in a way that flatters your body shape.

• is this for you? I'm confused as your asking under a male aha

how old are you tho? that's a big factor

• They are nice, but not for me.