Do guys find tall girls attractive?

Hey, as a tall girl, I can often become very paranoid when it comes to my height, most of the woman in my family are 5'6 at the most and my mum being the tallest at 5'8 I however happen to be 5'10.5 and its a bit annoying when your get told daily ' your a tall girl isn't it or your a big girl'

its so crazy how people who are smart tend to ask the most obvious questions (sorry if I'm going on XD)

anyway a lot of guys tend to be short (not that, that's a problem) or like shorter girls, so I can become worried that I'm not going find someone that is attracted to me and me find them attractive.

so anyway I want to know from you all boys and girls are welcome is being tall a unattractive thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love a tall gf

Lol it would so cool because she vll have to look down to talk to me and ill have to look up

Plus I won't ever get the chance to flirt with other chicks ...

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 6'1 so a girl has to be pretty tall for me to really feel uncomfortable. I've met women who are 6 feet and I'm totally turned on by those long legs! More to kiss on when I make my way up to that cookie! ;)

• Hahaha you guys are bad ;) loool well to be honest you guys are really reassuring. Its crazy but there always seems like there's a shortage of tall guys 4 tall girls, I must seem so crazy for even asking lool.

• You're not crazy... very normal question. So I think... Be patient, Someone will come along and love you up for who you are..

• 5'10.5" is a nice height for me (6'3"). It is good to look at someone on the same level. Saves our necks too.

• I'm 6'4, so NO! lol

• If a girl is attractive to me I would not care about her height.

• yeah I do loove tall gals, but the problem is I am shorty myself! Haha.

• yup, I love tall girls

What Girls Said 0