What do you think when you first see a girl with a tattoo... the very first thing?

I really like tattoos I think the look hot... on guys, don't get me wrong some girl tatts look cool but to be honest some don't and not even the design the placement is the prob in my opinion... and I think its cos I'm really choosy and get bored with things so easy (mum says it because I'm a Libra but then again so is everyone in my house)

Thank you, for you answers :D keep them coming

Most Helpful Girl

• HOT if it actually means something to the individual and not just your everyday celtic design or a few stars across your pant line.

What Guys Said 7

• First reaction? Find someone else to talk too. Complete turn off.

I am way outside your generation, so you probably don't care. Keeping guys my age away is probably OK for your needs. I used to shoot fashion models in Paris in the 80's. Never ran into one then with a tattoo. They looked pretty good without them.

• I usually try to figure out what it is. If it's on her chest or above her shoulders, it's a turnoff.

• Ill be honest, I assume she's a lesbian at first glance

• Depends: where is the tattoo, what is it off, how big is it, what the girl looks like, how she acts and the rest of her apperance.

• I like tattoos on girls, Definitely nice ones.

• I hate all tattoos

• I think people who get tattoos have to have a certain type of mentality to get something burned into their skin that will be there pretty much forever. Similar to people who smoke despite knowing it's bad for them (not that tats are bad for you it's just that you have to have a mind that clamps onto something like a steel trap), they're likely stubborn, which isn't a fully bad thing, or just the type of person that can stand their ground on something they believe in.

Of course there are those people who get tats and totally regret them later, as an artist I know I get board of my own artwork to the point where I don't really hang my own stuff up. it has to be something that I wouldn't know ever nook and cranny of every time I look at it or just mean something very special to me to get one, but I've yet to find anything THAT meaningful to justify it.

What Girls Said 2

• I really like this question :)

I am 21 and I have a tatoo on my foot of flowers with some vines.

I love it, Aparrently guys and people in general see me as being sweet and innocent and the tatoo perks their interest. I can hide it easily and I have no trouble looking proffessional or anything and its fun to show people when they aren't expecting it.

I will say chest tatoos or anything too revealing always looks trashy, but there is always a nice way to do a tatoo if that's what you want.

• i think it depends on the tattoo if it has meaning then its no problem its a way to express yourself , but if its just stupid or they just got it to get it..not really my type.