Can a hot girl get away with everything?

My husband told me the only reason he kisses my ass and let me get away with so much it's because I'm Hot, Guys ...how far a girl can go with this hall pass? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends of the man.

If he's an ass-kisser like your husband, you can get away with everything.

But not always it happens like that. People are not the same. Occasionally you may bump to someone who may become completely oblivious to your hotness if you wrong him or her in some way, it happens all around - all the time.

I really don't want to bring this up, but I have to - when it comes to women and violence. One of the most judged and considered as one of the lowest behaviors in the world.

It works that way - the woman is slightly drunk, and thinks that she can say or do anything she wants because she "knows" that no man will raise his hand against her, and most of times it is that way, they suck up, she gets away... but not always it goes that way. Sometimes it ends with a little less getting away and a little more bruises... its something to consider when it comes to being an ass, even if you're a woman and even if you're hot.

What Guys Said 7

• Extremely far ...if you are with a shallow dude that cares nothing about personality. But then you have to weigh the benefits of dating a guy that doesn't care about who you are as a person and has absolutely no balls.

With me, if a girl's personality or attitude sucks then I'm 100% not going to kiss her ass, I don't give a f*** what she looks like. Personality is part of the woman's attractiveness to me, and if it isn't there then she is (by default) not attractive in my eyes.

• Do you really mean a hall pass like cheating on him? Hot or not, very few men will let a girl do that unless they are weak and have no self respect. Is that the kind of marriage you want? If so, and he is cool with it, then more power to you I guess. But how can you respect him when he lets you walk all over him.

If you just mean that you are hot and he lets things slide because of it, then yeah that is normal. You are just blessed to be hot I guess.

• No way, your guy seems weak because there's no way any sort of hall pass would take place in a relationship I was involved in, no matter how hot, I have more self respect than that,x

• Depends on the guy, his experience with women, his options, personality, etc.

• Quite far depending on the guy.

• Yes if the man lets her.

There are those without self-respect that can let a girl trample all over them.

• When he spanks you with a thick stick, that's when you know you've gone too far.

What Girls Said 1

• the anon-coward who has to block people : " sometimes you walk away with bruises...its something to consider., even if you're hot. "

You can't go using violence, just because you're feeling moody. its called assault &its illegal. whether the person, is hot or not. you idiot.