Trimming eyelashes can help it grow more longer and thicker. Is it true?

Trimming eyelashes can help it grow more longer and thicker. Is it true? What can you say about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• False, obviously. Invest in a good eyelash conditioner instead.

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely not true. Same is true of shaving, but shaving can make hair only appear thicker/darker because of the angle and bluntness of the cut. The hair follicles grow the hair; which are essentially dying/ dead cells. Your hair follicle has no idea or reaction to the hair itself as it grows from your skin

• eye lashes, I wouldn't think so otherwise it would be thought of already, but eyebrows and facial hair yes, and I think its all down to the protein that signifies the hairs growth which eyelashes do not rely on,x

• No. It's like what they say about shaving, but every time I shave my beard off, it doesn't come back thicker. I'd look like a Wookie now if that were true!

• There's only one way to find out.

What Girls Said 11

• Not true, instead of growing, eyelashes just drop out and replenish at the same thickness and length.

• not true. there are natural oils and things like that which might help.

link

• no. they will look thicker,but only cause they're shorter and the light ends aren't there anymore . it's a bad idea-put olive oil or vaseline on your lashes when you go to bed-it will do more good than cutting them

• it may help you to grow your lashes but remember it may hurt you lot...So instead of trimming your eyelashes you can use some eyelash enhancer to grow your lashes more beautiful and longer...these enhancers doesn't have any side-effects at all and can be used with mascara also on basis of daily make up...

• No plucking them maybe but please don't try

• I don't think so

• No its not true. lashreviews.com can provide you a proper guide on how to taken care your lashes. Good luck!

• I would think that is false and I definitely wouldn't try it.

• not true. I've done it years ago ( I regret it a lot) and they didn't grow :S

• T true

• You'd just make them shorter and since the tips are blunt, it would look thicker. Trimming it isn't going to make it grow more, longer, or thicker.