When is the right age to start shopping in the women's section?

When is the right age to start shopping in the women's section? I'm 23 btw

Most Helpful Girl

• Now lol especially if you are getting your career together :) Juniors clothing can look to immature at times. You can still shop there, but try to find a moderate balance between the two.

What Guys Said 2

• uh...shouldnt you have been already?

• If you're small, there's a petite section for women..

What Girls Said 15

• Um, I would say after college, but honestly, I am 30 and I just recently started liking stuff in the women's section. I think I do tend to look young, though, so up until now, only juniors stuff looked normal on me. I mean when it comes to jeans and a t shirt or a simple dress, there's not a big difference.

I think the sections don't really matter. It's all about what looks good on you, is appropriate for you life, and you feel comfortable in.

• I'd say after you're sixteen it's acceptable but it's up to you, your own pace is what suits you best so there's no pressure. However in my opinion, at 23 you should be wearing clothes for your age, great that you can still fit in the teen wear but for your own sake I'd start shopping there next time you need something. Lots more choice too!

• Dont shop in the women's section until you're like 35. At 23 you can wear some juniors clothes but you can get into the misses section. Misses is perfect for mid 20s early 30s, a lot of women's clothing is too matronly

• I don't think it matters-if you like something and it fits then wear it I've gotten a shirt or two from the wmen's section even though I usually go to the junior's section and I'm 17

• I know older women that still shop in juniors. If you like juniors clothing then get it. Just don't crazy and get something that looks... immature (not exactly the word I was looking for).

• I started 14. :)

• Whenever you don't feel comfortable with the clothes you currently wear.

• I started as 15

• Id say 25

• When you get your period you become a woman no just kidding id say after college age

• 30

• Usually at about 18, but it is no big deal.

• When you're not longer a teenager.

• When you can fit them or you like that style...

• i think its fine until you are done with college, then get more mature clothes