Please help me regarding my looks?

I'm a 25 year old male from India. I'm short, dark, fat and ugly. I'm probably the worst looking man on this planet. Ever since childhood, I've been very ugly. No one wants to be my friend because of my pathetic looks. I even considered plastic surgery to improve my looks, but I'm not rich, so can't afford plastic surgery. Within the next 3 or 4 years, it will be time for me to marry. But who would ever agree to marry a hideous man like me? Please help me. What am I supposed to do? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• How short are you? Do you have a picture so that we could tell you what to improve on? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may think you are ugly, but you may just have a very negative view of yourself. You should start eating more healthily, and do lots more exercise. That would slim you down, and sort out one problem. Like someone else said, try wearing different clothing, changing your hairstyle. You should become more confident and outgoing. Personality is key. Yes, looks are important too, but a good personality will get you pretty far. It's not because of your looks that people don't want to be your friend, it could quite possibly be because of your negativity. Who wants to hang out with someone who is so down on himself, all the time?

• I do have pics, but this site doesn't allow me to post links because I'm still at level 1. Only people above level 4 are allowed to post links.

• I've done what you suggested. Please check it out now.

• I did check it out, and I honestly have no idea what you're talking about :p. You look like a sweet, average guy. Seriously not ugly, your clothes are nice, your hairstyle is fine. I just think you need to be more confident. Really, you're not ugly, and I fail to see why you think that.

What Girls Said 4

• Work on yourself, maybe try different clothing and different hair. Concerning the fat part, a better diet and work on your body. Its a completely lifestyle change not something that can be done overnight or for a short time and expect it to stay that way.

Show your confidence and personality more, an ex or two of mine weren't the most attractive guys but their personality, respect, and affection got me hooked.

You need to be happy with yourself before you can make someone else happy. So start working on what makes you unhappy. The things you can control like clothes, hair, body shape... if you think you honestly need plastic surgery for something you cannot change, say a facial feature, save for it if that's what you want. But I think if you improve enough to be happy with yourself you won't need it because you would of already done enough.

• I tried everything like intense workouts, stringent diets, and even weight reduction pills. Nothing worked.

• Well you need to do something that works for you specifically. Work out regularly for a long time, not just a few weeks or months. People gain weight and lose weight during this process so don't be discouraged keep going. What works for me is burning off more calories than I eat in a day and I work out two-three times a week every week for the past couple years. Its become a habit and part of routine and less of a chore. Maybe even go with someone that sometimes helps me on days I don't feel it.

• *don't feel like going. Find a balanced diet that works for your body. Don't starve yourself or skip meals. You need so much of everything to stay balanced and to give your body what you're losing in working out. Maybe look into hiring a trainer.

• Self pity won't help you become good looking, pick yourself off the ground, get down to the gym, go get a nice haircut and start being active.

• OK! you are not ugly, there is always women who look like you in exchange. you can improve somethings, but find someone that finds you OK, and they don't mind the way you look.

As for diet? try not eating flour and sugar. no bread, cookies, cakes. No fried foods. Eat fresh raw vegetables and fruits and protein, chicken, beans, eggs. And start walking 2-3 miles a day, then start to run when your ready, but you do have to push yourself!

• Being 'ugly' isn't an excuse to being fat so work on getting fit and toned if you can. Maybe you just need to change your hairstyle and dress better.

• I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my fat. Like stringent diets, intense workouts, even weight reduction pills. Nothing helped. The only option left is weight reduction surgery, but I can never afford it.

What Guys Said 3

• That's what arranged marriages are for.

• take a picture so we can see if you're really so hideous.

• I have the pic in my profile. Check it out. Its not possible to post links because I'm not yet at level 4.

• you're a normal looking guy. stop complaining. get a life.

• Start working out, build some confidence and smile.