Wife says she will get mommy makeover if I want her to -- help?

Ok my wife has brought up several times that she wants a mommy makeover. I just kind of blew it off. Then the other night she brought up a tummy tuck. I'm thinking that would be great so I said do you want to do that -- after some I don't know etc she said maybe. Then the next night she says do you want me to. (I think yea but this could be bad) so I say only if you want to. She says I'm good I don't think I look that bad -- but I will if you want me to. I don't know where to start though. Do you want me to? What do I say. I feel like whatever I do I lose here

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she thinks you are unhappy with the way she looks and she's trying to trap you into saying it. Just tell her if it would make her happy then she should do it.

What Girls Said 2

• Say, only if it made you happy! have you not really liked her tummy since sometime..?

• I think you handled it well.

What Guys Said 2

• "up to you" all the way.

listen. if you want her to do this, don't tell her that, you need to play a game called "look at me, I'm working out every day, my fat is going down, my muscles are building up, I have a great looking six pack."

and then when she'll see that you're taking care of your body, she will feel obligated to do something about hers.

actions, my friend, actions. no words whatsoever.

• I think that you gave her the right answer. It sounds like she really does want it, though. Keep with the "up to you" theme and let her force it into happening if she wants it.