How tall would you want your girlfriend to be?

Guys How tall do you want your girlfriend to be or does it not matter to you?

0|0
0|12

Most Helpful Guy

• preferably shorter

than myself.. ^-^

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't place too much importance on this, but ideally for me I would say between 5'2" and 5'8"... Shorter than me, but perhaps getting close with heels on! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me much at all. Though I once dated a girl who was six-three, and it was an adjustment. Still it was nice. So yeah, frankly, short, tall, doesn't matter. It's all good. If you ever run into someone shallow enough that your height (or lack of it) is a deal breaker, then frankly, as much as it might hurt, you are SO much better off without him. You should be alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer one between 3 inches and 12 feet, but it ain't etched in stone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoter then myself. I'm 6'1 but would prefer at least 5'10 and below

0|0
    0|0
  • Between 5' and 6'. I'm 6'2" and I prefer girls who are shorter than me. Less than 5' is a little too short but other than that height doesn't mean that much to me. Outside that range isn't a deal breaker though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me, probably because I am 5'7 and I am used people being taller than me, so a girl taller than me wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not matter: Small, Medium , or Tall...taster surely loves them all...(:(:(:

1|0
    0|0
  • Preferably 5'5 or 5'6, but honesty I would date anyone , regardless of height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, I actually like tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not matter: Small, Medium , or Talll...taster surely loves them all...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 foot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.