Does it matter if a girl has stretch marks?

Say she used to be big and got stretch marks but has now lost weight. Do guys care?

Most Helpful Guy

• for the most part no, but it depends on how bad it is. I have stretch marks on my arms and legs because before puberty I was so skinny and than gained muscle/fat really fast. I rarely notice the ones I have unless I'm doing something and I happen to be looking right at them.

What Guys Said 11

• Some will, some won't. It is similar to someone who has self-cut, some can deal with it, some can't. It depends totally on the individual.

• It's no way similar. To cut, you have control giving yourself scars. Stretch marks, you don't. I agree that it depends on the individual.

• Nope. Most people have stretch marks I know I wouldn't care. Especially considering she lost weight so she is taking good care of her body

• Be proud of your scars from winning the battle against all of that fat.

• No, not to me.

• I sure dont...theyre fine.

• I would hope not. I personally wouldn't care, if the girl is an amazing person, then why would that even be an issue. If the weight was just recently lost, and you care only because you don't like them, then just do some light cardio/weights, you'll tone up the skin pretty quick and before you know it they will be gone. I had a bad weight problem of losing/gaining very rapidly, so I would get them too, but they disappear in a few months.

• It varies from guy to guy, Personally I don't like them but it depends on how visible they are.

• No...most guys don't care about stretch marks..and I am no exception...(:(:(:

• No

• Nope.

• u can be my tiger

What Girls Said 1

• Almost all women have stretch marks. There is no avoiding them. If a guy is going to make a big deal out of it then he will forever be alone. My 90 pound cousin has stretch marks. She's never been over 100 pounds. Everyone gets them.