NYX VS MAC? Much of a difference besides prices?

I've heard that NYX is good for duping MAC shades for cheaper the price, and you actually get more product? Is this true? Is nyx still good quality like mac?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love everythin I ever gotten from NYX I don't have any Mac but yes there are a lot of dupes of MAC from NYX and you get more product for your money wish is always good. If you want to try it out I suggest trying out there eyeshadow ,blushes,eyeliners and eyeshadow bases. Hope I helped!

What Guys Said 1

• I like PC

• PC?

• it was a joke...

What Girls Said 4

• There is a huge difference when it comes to concealers..foundations and mascaras. Nyx has good eye products. Good lip products as well. But their concealers aren't as nice as macs nor is thier foundations. I think I tried nyx doll eyes mascara..and it wasn't that awesome. I'm not saying all mac products are the sh*t because its high end. I'm just saying they are better quality in most regions.

• I haven't tried either, but I find it funny that at all MAC stores I have been too, the salesperson has 2lbs of makeup on, and that turns me off, from buying anything lol.

• i have some of both nyx is still good quality but I like mac alittle better

• I love NYX.