Would this hairstyle look good on girls...

link

link

who are very slim and have a long neck? I have a long neck and hate it and I never have my hair up (rarely). would this look make my neck even longer? I am slender and tall I think I would look strange

dont comment on if you like a bun or not. I love it and I wanna try it. I just wanna know what do you think it looks like on a long neck.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love it and want to try it I think you just should. So what if you're neck is a little longer, I doubt its like freak giraffe long lol so just do what you think is cute. You are your own worst critic and probably think more of it than anyone else does.

What Guys Said 4

• I live in Arizona. That's about all you see here in the summer. So yes it looks fine.

You wrote "I love it and I wanna try it" Then do it. Don't ask us. Who cares what we think as long as you like it.

• Nah, I don't think it looks good on girls. I mean Miley Cyrus is a pretty attractive girl, if she can't pull it off then I don't know who can.

• i think it would look good but I like a slender neck on girls. if you don't like yours though its prob not the best hairdo to try cause its gonna show your entire neck off

• I don't think a bun ever looks attractive on the top of a girls head. Some look nice on the back of the head...

• Again, on the top of the head it looks horrible, on the back of the head it can look very elegant...

What Girls Said 3

• Don't put it on the top of your head else teamed with a long neck, you'll just appear even longer. Put it slightly lower down, still so it's quite high but if you have it directly on the top it will just attract more attention to a long neck.

• I think it'll make your neck appear longer :s. It's a lovely hairstyle (I usually have my hair like that, haha), but maybe you could put your hair in a low bun? It wouldn't make your neck seem as long. Why don't you try it out and post a picture? Or, if you're not comfortable with that, ask a sibling/close friend?

• Definitely.