Would it be awkward dating a girl taller than you?

Well the question says it all. I used to like a guy ,we went out a few times then he decided that he didn't want to pursue a relationship with me because of my height. He is only around 5'3 which makes me about 3 or 4 inches taller than him. Would you not date a girl who was taller than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, I'm 5'10" though so she'd have to be 6' one "to 6" 2" to be taller then me. Which I wouldn't mind, a girl can be tall and attractive, just like she can be short and attractive. Height doesn't matter much to me, I'm sure some guys it would though. If the girl was taller.

What Guys Said 17

• Puhlease. Of course I would date a woman taller than me. Hell I remember this one girl in high school, she was a blond and very beautiful. She turned me on and would have loved to go out with her. I'm 6'2" today andI was 6' when I was in high schol at age 16. She was about 4 to 5 inches taller than me. at stoped me fom dating her was her boyfriend. lol And he was shorter than her as well.

• I'm 6'1" and the tallest girl I've ever dated (without heels) was 6'2". It was a bit odd at first, but she was a sweet girl, so I got used to it. She was a semi-professional volleyball player! :D

• That's a rediculous reason for not dating a girl. Really, guys get over your napoleonic complexes already!

• I don't think so. I've been attracted to girls around the same height as me but never taller. There are exceptions to every rule though.

• It would feel awkward, but very very rarely I see girls who are taller than 6'1!

I think he made a big mistake, with the height he got it will be a hard time finding a girl who is shorter than him, and also usually girls are not willing to date guys shorter than them, but you were, it's his loss.

• That's what I thought. If your as short as he is, you may have to adjust your preferences in women, learn to adapt. I don't even know many girls as short as him. Oh well.

• I'm 6'3 so I've never had a chance to date someone ta.ller then me. But I do prefer girls around 5'2 to 5'6 inchs tall

• Well, how much taller are we talking? haha. I wouldn't like it I don't think. We are suppose to be the protector, with you being taller we feel a bit more weak. It may sound kind of dumb but I hope that makes sense :)

• Nah but it's rare to see a girl around 6'5"...

• I believe I'm 5'8" although I just measure myself the other day and it said I'm only 5'5", so..I'm not exactly sure what I am. I couldn't date a girl who is already taller than me (without heels) because I would feel too emasculated. However, I don't mind when she's taller than me with heels on and in fact I prefer it that way. So according to my height that I believe I am...you're the perfect height for me. If I really am only 5'5", then you would be too tall for me

• I wouldn't date a girl who was taller than me because thatd make her over 6'4 ... Lol

• i will date her in hotel

• No I wouldn't it would probably make me feel less of a man

• I'm 5'6 and would have no problem dating a girl taller then me.

• it would be very awkward since I'm 6'4" any girl taller than me would be a circus freak or a tranny.

• I would Love to date one, come find me :)

• i won't date a girl taller than me

• Yes. It would feel very awkward.

What Girls Said 0