Girls, do any of you shave your stomachs, arms, and/or backs? guys, opinions?

I have a little fuzz down my stomach and I have pale skin, so I hate how it looks. I shaved itbut broke out in razor bumps now. What shaving cream should I use?

And do any of you shave yours too?

Also, opinions on shaving your arms?

Guys, do you find it weird if a girl shaves her arms or stomach?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really hairy...i barely have any hair on my back, stomach, with the exception of my forearms and lower legs.

My mom doesn't let me shave (her idea that shaving promotes faster and darker hair growth) and she throws my razor away when she discovers it in the bathroom vanity counter. I don't shave my arm hair-i have once, and my hair count multiplied and its color was darker (should have listened to mama) but I do shave my legs, rarely, though...

It's inconvenient how I have to hide my razors -_-

What Guys Said 2

• I'd find it weirder to see hair on those places so its good she does

• not weird to me, whatever she likes to do I guess that makes her feel more comfortable with me.

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend found it hilarious when I told him some guys say arm hair is a turn off. He couldn't believe it and found it absurd that I'd even consider shaving my arm hair. I don't have back hair, and the hair I have on my stomach is so fine and light I can hardly tell they are there. So no I don't shave any of those hairs. We're human too. Embrace it! :D

• Yea some guys like itand some dont. I'm contemplating it lol

• I think guys who are grossed out by things like arm hair is a bit...strange. I wouldn't want a guy like that ! Unless the girl's arm hair resembled the amount of hair she on her head. Then I can understand hygienic wise but I find my soft light on my arm to be cute. I wouldn't want it to go away!

• Agreed!

• My girlfriend shaves her arms. And if you don't want razor bumps, use a mans electric shaver. It works amazing. I haven't used a razor in years. You don't cut yourself, you don't need cream, and you don't get burn or bumps :)

• I think arm shaving is weird personally. Don't even shave, waxing is so much better! If you have some fuzz on your tummy just buy a box of at home wax strips. So much easier, no razor bumps, no stubble, and lasts for weeks.

• Sounds painful tho :( andexpensive to buy wax strips so often?

• I have a few hairs on my stomach and one of my boobs, but just pluck it. No big deal. even if I didn't, it's not that bad. I don't have a hairy back, but my arm hair is thicker and darker than the rest of my hair, probably because I'm half Greek.

• I'm half Greek too! That's exactly why. But I have my dad's pale British skin so it's a bad mix on me and if I don't shave my stomach it looks bad. I have to pluck around my boobs too.

• Yeah, I have my dad's pasty Scots-Irish skin. haha.