"No one saves us but ourselves" - good or bad tattoo idea?

i was raised christian and am now atheist. I do like buddhism and practice it and this is a quote from buddha. I feel like it means a lot to me since jesus is no longer my savior and I have saved myself.

I WANT IT ON MY BACK SHOULDER BLADE OR MAYBE IN BETWEEN MY SHOULDER BLADES

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if it means something to you personally and you like it you should definitely go for it(:

Doesn't really matter who it offends or what people think, its on you and means something to you, or what you like.

It sounds like a better idea than some others I've seen on people haha.

What Guys Said 3

• While I actually agree some people will take offense, since the use of the word -saves- makes it tip towards anti-christian rather then just being your own philosophy.

• It's a bad idea.

• just do a little heart shape on your hip ^_^

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's a good idea...things change, things happen. That's a statement and in 20 years time you may think else wise. Just be careful.

• im christian but, to be honest I like it

• it doesn't sound anti christian to me even though that might be how you interpret it so I don't think it will offend anyone if that's what you're worried about but I don't think being buddhist is about giving the hard high one to jesus by putting something defiant on your body like that either so if you're doing it for that reason I wouldnt

• Na to each there own that's for sure,