Is it weird that I use lots of different types of perfume?

most girls I know have their one "signature scent" that they smell like all the time. but I have tons of different perfumes. they all have different unique scents. I wear them depending on my mood and where I'm going and what I'm doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear about four or five different scents. There's no particular plan as to when to use them, I just find it good to alternate unless I have a significant other that prefers one scent over the other.

What Guys Said 5

• No, not at all. This way if your guy gets bored with one way of smelling you, he now has another type to smell.

• no ,i thought you are good at make-up

• doesn't sound weird to me

• No that's totally fine. Like a new surprise everyday!

• gotta switch your smell swag up sometimes

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think that's weird at all. If you like a lot of different things, that's cool. My sister and mom each have 3-5 different things the wear I think. I usually don't wear perfume because I have allergy problems, but when it doesn't bug me, I'm a fan of the Sweet Pea scent.

• I think it's boring to only wear one scent all the time. My signature scent is what I predominately wear, but even then I'll still switch it up and not wear it every day. I get tired of smelling like the same ol perfume

• that's not bad. Like "surprise". Mixing some up would be fun too.

• I like to wear different perfume, it starts to get annoying after awhile to wear the same thing