Is there a difference between bikini and underwear?

What's the difference between underwear (bra and panties) & a bikini... or muffins && cupcakes if any?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wondered the same thing actually. Like there is a difference but not much. I would probably say underwear is made to support boobies and be snug downstairs for ladies and bikini is more to get wet. Muffins are lots more dense than cupcakes and no frosting.

What Guys Said 4

• Bikinis are meant for the beach. Bra and panties not so much but if you're good looking lm sure most guys won't be complaining if your want to wear your underwear like a bikini.

• If you are making the comparison that bikinis are OK at the beach and underwear are weird in town..yeah..pretty dumb..btw..I never care if anyone sees me in my briefs...although..I am not an exhibitionist..kind of a ham tho../: ..I am ignorant..what is the difference between muffins & cupcakes?

• I've wondered that myself for years. You see a girl in a bikini, and somehow, it's normal. If she has a bra and panties on, she's insane and needs to be covered up. Strange.

• bikinis are meant to get wet lol

What Girls Said 2

• Bikini's are usually a different style than underwear, and made of different material, its heavier so you don't show through.

Cupcakes have frosting and muffins don't, muffins usually are made of healthier things and cupcakes are just like a mini cake (:

• Bikini = Swimwear, okay for the public to see.

Underwear/Bra= Intimate, personal and private.

Cupcakes = cupped shaped cakes?

muffins= muffed in things?