What do guys think off girls who don't have flat stomachs?

if they are average but do not have a flat stomach, what do feel about this, I would like you're opinions

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a big deal to me at all

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Guys with common sense think girls who don't have flat stomachs are human, healthy, and normal. That is not to say that "fat" stomachs are normal (or healthy). But flat is "too perfect".

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't expect a perfect beach body and I don't have a problem with a bit of flub...doesn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer it's not there but it's not everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually turned off when a girl has muscle. It's one thing to be in shape, and it's another thing for a girl to have a six pack. It's just unattractive. I prefer women to have a little pudge. More cuddly. ;)

2|1
    1|0
  • well seeing I don't have a flat stomach myself anymore I don't care, a long as if its not disproportional to their body type

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my preference but she still could be pretty attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • no need to be perfect. relax. we are not perfect either. just a nice shape, a sweet smile, and a horny sexual appetite and you are set.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine to me, you don't need to be totally flat with me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Im liking all the answers, my rule don't let the stomach stick out more than the boobs, my boobs aren't big.That way I know eat smarter and exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like a little baby fat. Not a lot, but a little.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people in America are fat, let alone have a flat stomach

They manage to find people who don't mind or find it attractive

Don't sweat it. It takes a sh*tload of work to get an actual flat stomach. But a gut ain't attractive either

0|0
    2|0