I have very little hair. Is this weird/ Is there something wrong with me...?

Ok so I'm 20 so obviously have gone through puberty and lived to tell the tale. But I have very little hair... lol 'down there', even if I let it grow and don't shave for months there's hair but I can see skin through it, there'd be nowhere near enough for the stereotypical 'bush' and it's totally flat and there's no hairs poking out ie I'd never need to have a bikini wax before hitting the beach. Same with underarm hair... I don't have any 99% of the time. I only started growing it a year or so ago and I can count the number of hairs on one hand. And it doesn't grow regularly either, once every few months I guess. Is there something up here? Should I be concerned about my hormone levels or something? I started my period seven years ago and it's always be regular and fine...

Most Helpful Girl

• no. you're fine. that just means that your testoterone levels aren't as high as most people. Like women who have high testoterone have the tendencies of what society thinks is manish: being hairy. To have a mustache and beard and excessive leg, underarm and arm hair. I have crazy back hair, arm hair, AND leg hair! lol My boyfriend noticed it, but was like whatever because I keep it under control. Coming from someone who is a little hairier than most people, not having hair to constantly shave is better. It cuts down on the risk of getting cut with razors, and getting razor bumps in unneeded places (if you know what I mean) lol and I'm 20 too. so...lol :) Be happy

What Guys Said 3

• That's just perfect!

• No some people have very little hair...in Asia, some people actually have hair transplants...(:(:(:

• No you're fine..blessed actually. Nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 2

• you're just lucky. not everyone has a chinchilla down there.

• Consider yourself lucky, cause I'm super jelly :)