Nice eyelashes these days...How can I get mine to grow more dense?

How can I get mine to grow more dense? They're long already, I just look a bit naked without eyeliner. ha ha anyone have any remedies f it's really possible to even help it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard that applying coconut oil ( all natural- you can buy at the grocery store or some health food places) near the lashline can really nourish lashes to make them grow more dense.I just started two days ago so I can't tell you whether it truly works, but it's harmless anyway so why not try it! I would just stick to natural substances, because Vaseline and stuff like that can cause eye problems and/or discoloration, as bubbles000 said, and can also be damaging to the lense (not sure what it's called- the retina maybe?) of the eye.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I use castor oil , you can buy it in pharmacy and it's really cheap. For me it helps, I use it before I go sleep put a little oil on eyelashes .

• there are many natural remedies that can be used, but be careful about some of the name brands. They often cause color discoloration that is permanent.