Is this makeup OK for a water park?

Maybelline bb cream-to me it's like a tinted moisturizer.

Hard candy shiny when wet waterproof mascara

Wet and wild liquid eyeliner-non waterproof

Revlon lip butter in pink truffle.

Give honest opinions please and thx!:)

Oh I forgot and my photoready skin perfecting primer.

I'm just insecure gyys

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hunny I love wearing makeup but I never wear anything when going to the beach or pool or anything. You should never feel insecure in your own skin I'm sure you are beautiful but yeah that's a good amount if you feel you need to wear it then that's fine though I would not suggest wearing eyeliner cause its just gonna run though that is a good eyeliner. Hope I helped :)

What Guys Said 3

• why wear it to the water park? Girls I know don't wear any at the water park, because it will end up smearing or running down or face. It also looks bad wearing it when you don't need to

• Yes, it makes as much sense as wearing makeup to the gym.

• sounds great

What Girls Said 3

• wow.

thats a lot of makeup.

umm.. I understand you're insecure but you're going to a waterpark. all that stuff is just going to wash off. in fact, it'll just smear. it will look worse to have the mascara smeared down your face then going bare.

i agree with SmoothOperator1980.

• Only thing if anything should be lipliner.. because it stays on the lips. All that other stuff is risky.

• If you don't mind your entire face running off