Need bikini advice! Links included

Need some help on which bikini(s) I should choose.

Sum up of me :

Boyish figure

Tall skinnyish, Bcup.

Reasonably tanned, dark blonde/lightbrown hair.

And here are the bikinis :

link

link

link

Thanks for your help!

(Also what's better string bikini or other?)

• Bikini 1# polka dot/stripe coral
  • Bikini #2 floral / coral
  • Bikini #3 Tie dye turquoise/blue

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that option c is most a appealing, blue in general is quite the attractive color on women (especially during summer weather). Option b doesn't appear to have any shoulder straps and you'll always run into that A-hole that will sneak up behind you and yank it down/off so you'll flash the beach. I personally find option A to be a frequently used pattern and a bit bland because of it. As for wearing a string bikini, that depends on how comfortable you are with showing that much skin in public (and how many guys you want to come drooling after you). If you're going for attraction at the beach or other places, a string bikini is certainly an excellent way to go about it.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, Good luck, I hope this has helped a little. :)

What Guys Said 13

• string will be good if you have small boobs , if you have good size then the other !

2nd looks awesome ;) ask if you want anythn else

• Thanks for your answer :) What makes you like the 2nd one?

• its quite tight and appealing! I wudnt mind the 3rd one eithr ..

btw you knw I could suggest somethng if I noe your body .. ( its all about what looks perfect on what )

• select as best na :)

• 2nd and maybe 3rd. Depends on your body type.

• go nude, cool people do.

• Last Link is OK I feel.

• 1,2,3 in that order

• I voted "B"...I love the color design more than the others. :)

• Definitely the first one for me. If you're not into that, then the second one is okay and the third one falls just a tiny bit short of the second one. In short, 1, 2, then 3.

• Lol at all the guys answering this question.

• link 1.

• top of one, and bottom of 3, not a fan of 2

• i like the first one

• She's hot :)

• First or second

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely second :) luksu osum

• A lot of different answers but the first one is a push-up so that would help with your B cups, but I think it's too bright of a color and unless you have bright blond hair like the model I would suggest going with something else. Blue definitely goes with light brown hair and I just think the second one is ugly ha ha so go with the blue one because it's color will go good with your hair and it's also a push-up.

• i'd go with the third one its going to give you more of a figure...

the stripes will make you bust look bigger as well and make your waist smaller giving you and hour glass shape

also the top will stay up

and blue and blond go well, from what you describe of your self I'd go with the third , but the second one isn't that bad.

I work at la senza so that's how I know about the stripes :)

• In my opinon, dark blond hair and tanned skin goes well with tie die and floral colors...

The yellow in your hair and the blue will pop considerably (in a mega good way)

But the floral and pink colors will definitely go with the brown in your hair.

So personally, I'd say floral. But I guess if your personality is more tomboyish you should go with the blue tie die... I'm going on a complete tangent. Sorry^^ You should choose whichever speaks to you I guess ^_^

• I like the third one but the second is beautiful :)

• personally I like the first one lol

• if you have a boyish figure then I would say the last one ... can you show a link of what your figure looks somewhat like?

• I like link 3 the best. Then one and 2 the least.

• I like the third one the most but I think they're all cute.

• i like the 3rd one the best, its really cute

• Smaller chested women should avoid the string bikini's. So depending on the degree of your Bcup, you may wish to go for a triangle style or something.

• Why should smaller chested women avoid string bikinis?

• When I was talking about string bikinis I meant string bottoms not tops :p thank you for your informative answers

• Ah, I see then. Yeah, sting bottoms are totally fine. Tops probably not so much. Good luck to you.