Girls: Who was your favorite Spice Girl? Why? Boys: Which Spice Girl was the sexiest? Why?

link

link

mine was Ginger 100%

• Baby Spice (the blonde one)
  • Ginger Spice (red hair)
  • Scary Spice (the one with the fro)
  • Sporty Spice (with the nose ring/sneakers)
  • Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham/the one NOT smiling)
she was my hero. she was so buxom and womanly.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they was around the first time I used to lovee baby spice and I hated posh spice but when they did the reunion tour I liked them all but my fave is now posh spice lol. And I really used to hate her but she's my fave celeb now.

What Guys Said 4

• Scary Spice is my favorite for sure, spice girls had their first album when I was in highschool, wow, it was huge, that was a several years ago.

Melanie C. (sporty) had some solo material a few years ago. I have heard a few, it's trance style music, very good actually.

• Old Spice.

• I remember when my sister was REALLY into them, she bought some Spice Girl Lolli Pops which I always stole. I probably like Posh Spice just because she didn't turn out ugly after 10 years like the rest did.

• posh is victoria beckham, I don't think I knew that, she is my fav. though, she's got that certain look/attitude that's just "good"

i remember when they were popular, I went to see the movie, with a girl "friend" of mine, wow that was a long time ago

i heard theyre making a comeback?

What Girls Said 5

• It was both Ginger and Baby for me...totally different huh?

• I was also a Ginger fan :]

• Baby and posh, were definitely my favourite. I had all the dolls and my sister and I would fight over who would be who. I swear to god, I wore my hair in pigtails, all through grade 3.

• I always wanted to be just like Sporty! I had her doll and it was my favorite thing ever!

• It was either Posh or Baby, I can't remember anymore.