Guys-what do you think is the prettiest hair color on a girl?

im never happy with my hair color, or I get bored with it. just wondering what you guys consider is prettiest on a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Jet black.

What Guys Said 8

• Different hair colors go best with different faces, so it depends on the face of the girl in question.

• Natural red is the best, in my opinion.

That's followed closely by dark brunette and black hair.

• Black hair, and no it is not because your hair is black, but I really like dark hair on girls. Maybe it is because I like the contrast in skin color to hair color, cause I like it when black girls have dyed blond hair.

To be honest the reason I noticed this question you asked is because your black hair turned me on and caught my attention, so yes having black hair works for you.

• natural hair color.

yeah, that's to all you hair dyers. can't make up your mind when you were given the perfect hair for you when you were born.

• Brunette :)

• red

but yours is good, since you don't see too many black haired girls

• strawberry blond

• I like brunettes wiht highlights.

What Girls Said 5

• I love jet black hair on girls, especially if they have a light complexion, it makes them stand out:)

• I think that black is the best

• I have reddy-blonde hair which everyone comments on, but I wish I had black hair! Black hair is best on females I think, proper raven black!

• Black :)

• I WOULD HAV 2SAY GOLDEN BLONDE WIT A FROST COLOR OF LIGHT BROWN