Would I look good with this hair color?

I have blond hair and green eyes and really pink lips.

Photo of me:

link

Color I want to dye it:

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I would look fine but I think I'd like you better as a blond or a brunette.

• Don't do it man. The platinum looks good right now.

• It would look good but I think you look better the way it is now.

• ditto. really light chestnut brown might look nice, though, if you definitely want a little change. Your hair right now is just as striking as the red, platinum suits you, sort of sweet.

• Yeah it'd look great, and it would really make your eyes stand out

• No, you look great with your current hair color.

What Girls Said 4

• Wait, wait, wait! I'm the only girl who says no? I wouldn't, wouldn't, no, no, no, no, no. It IS a nice color, but not as a HAIR color- it's too artificial looking, as much as the red purple mohawk color. And the style of the people going for that color looks just as good in platinum. Personally, I'd say you have TOO sweet a face to go punk. A streak would be nice, but it might make your color now look fake, too, so be careful. I get wanting to change your hair, I change it every two months, but I go with styles, not stray into unfamiliar color territory. Like I said in a comment, a light, pale chestnut brown would look very cute, or a darker blond, more straw colored, you could add a red tint to that, even

• Go for it.. that red color is beautiful and it will probably accentuate your lips and bring out the green in your eyes.. you can always change it back if you're not happy with the result.

• Red dyes through naturally blond hair can be dangerous. I think you look great as a blond. But if you decide to go this color, make sure a professional dyes it, not you or a friend. Go to a hair dresser!

• No.