What do you think about chubby girls?

not overweight and just a little more round. 10 or 20 over normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• curvy is fine for lots of guys. not all. you need to find one that fits you. help me though. what is 10 or 20 over normal. I do not understand.

• 10 or 20 pounds

• Tranny is an idiot.. he thinks girls can have muscular opposed to fatty boobs. Don't listen to him bali. And by modern use of the word, curvy is often interchangeable with chubby.

• thanks bro. I do mess up on some language stuff.

What Guys Said 6

• theres nothing wrong in this, as its the most accepted weight anyway, and its looked upon as the most attractive, to much or to little is a little problem but a little more or a little less is great,x

• well girls are supposed to be at least 30% body fat to have children. anything beyond that is too much for me. my ex was obese and the sex was very lame.

• im not attracted to it

• kinda cute

• Sometimes I like that because they gotta have a tiny bit of fat because then they have nice big boobs lol but then sometimes it's just gross

• Boobs made of fat are much more saggy. Don't you like perky boobs...

• ...you want boobs made of something other than fat? Cause your only option there is silicon. Other than that boobs = predominantly fat deposits.

• Totally normal.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys I've met seem to like it.