Thoughts on the perm?

So. I'm bored with my hair. Do you think a perm would look okay? I used to get them when I was younger and they looked fine. But do you think it's too childish of a hairstyle for my age?

p.s I'm too lazy to actually learn how to use a curling iron so I'd rather have some professional take hot torches to my head lol

If you don't think the perm is a good idea, do you have any other styles that might look good?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't do it. it will fry your hair. if you are bored, try styling your hair differently, like a side braid or something, or get some new clips. bored is better than being unhappy with it.

• When I said I didn't know how to curl it...that was including everything else. I can A: Put it in a ponytail, or B: Have it down. I have absolutely no idea how to do anything else with it. And no, following instructions doesn't work for me.

• Get some new ponytail holders haha. I mean your hair looks pretty nice, if you're really bored, you should do other fun and exciting things and just enjoy your hair and grow it out.

What Guys Said 3

• lol I don't mean to laugh but perms are the least attractive hairstyle I've ever seen in my life. Please don't butcher that purdy blond hair and get a perm. :p Just looked at your pictures and your hair is really pretty the way it is now, just straight and silky. Maybe something wavy or maybe something shorter? Your features would work with a bunch of different hairstyles.

• should be OK. if not... it grows out.

• Perm? Noooooway. The 70's / 80's is long over

What Girls Said 3

• No. You have bleach in your hair. It will fry!

• NO I USED TO HAVE ON NO NO NO ... ITS THE WORST

• No.

Just learn to curl it, it's so much better than getting a perm, seriously.